National Three Peaks Challenge

About the event

When: Where: Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon Cost: Registration fee of £95.00

4th October 2024 – 6th October 2024

Challenge yourself to a fast pace adventure as you trek the three highest peaks in the UK.

Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales.

Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of 3,000m, taking on Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m).

This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination. Your hard work will be rewarded with spectacular views and a huge sense of achievement. You’ll have not only conquered the three peaks but raised vital funds to help us support more people and families to live every day of their lives to the full. Sign up today and help us make every day count.

  • Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
  • Be one of the first hikers of the day to take on Ben Nevis
  • Tackle Scafell Pike at night
  • Finish your challenge on Wales’s infamous peak, Snowdon
  • Aim to summit all three peaks in 24hrs!

There are two payment options:

SELF FUNDER – Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 when you book. Then a balance of £460.00
(9 weeks before your challenge). Raise as much as you can for Havens Hospices.

MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP – Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £95.00 when you book and raise a minimum of £935.00 for Havens Hospices.

At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£748.00) must be sent to the charity 11 weeks before departure (by 19/07/2024), and the remaining 20% (£187.00) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge (by 03/11/2024)