The Learning and Development team at Havens Hospices offers learning and development through specialised courses and seminars relating to palliative care.
We arrange a number of training opportunities suitable for:
- Primary, Junior and Senior School Teachers and Support Workers
- Interested professionals and those who support bereaved children
- General Practitioners and other Doctors involved in Palliative Care
- District Teams, Hospital Nursing Teams including Palliative Care Specialists, Nursing Staff working within a Hospice or Nurses working within Paediatric or Nursing Homes
- Community Palliative Care Teams
We provide a number of courses externally and we do consider holding this training off site in order to suit your requirements.
Our highly trained facilitators will be more than happy to work alongside you or your staff in order to tailor the training requirements you are looking for.
If you would like a copy of our latest course calendar, please email David or call 01702 426246.
Bereavement and Loss
- 7th June, 2nd July, 30th July, 20th August and 3rd September 2019 (Application Form
Moral Principles in Decision Making in Children's Palliative Care
- 3rd June (Application Form
Dementia Study Day
- 15th July (Application Form
Complementary Therapy in Palliative Care: Hand and Foot Massage
- 19th September (Application Form