About the course
Where: Little Havens Hospice
Cost: £20 per person
Aims of the course are for attendees to understand:
- the definition of expected/unexpected death
- the difference between verification and certification
- roles and responsibilities and correct procedure for verifying death (including changes relating to COVID 19)
- local and national guidelines
- legal and accountability issues
- Expected Verification of Death Competency
The course will run from 10am – 12pm at Little Havens on Wednesday 15th September 2021. The programme costs £20 per person and refreshments will be available.
If you require any additional information on what is being covered, please contact Learning and Development Department by emailing LDevelopment@havenshospices.org.uk
If you wish to book a place on this course please complete this application form and email to us.