The following list is not exhaustive and is intended only to indicate the range of activities that the post holder will be required to undertake. Further duties and responsibilities may be added as identified from time to time and it is expected that the post-holder will accept all reasonable requirements and developments of the job.
- eBay operation
- To undertake the operation of the Havens Hospices Ebay account. Listing items and dealing with customer queries along with dispatching items quickly.
- Working to gain and maintain our Ebay ‘top seller’ status.
- To liaise with shop staff in sourcing items for Ebay and support them with shop-based sales.
- To ensure refund queries are handled in the correct way.
- To ensure the charity complies with and avails itself of the benefits of the Ebay for Charity scheme.
- To ensure that all statutory Trading responsibilities are adhered to.
- To assist in training of volunteers in the e-commerce hub.
2.Development of opportunities
- To work with the E-commerce Manager to explore and adopt new sales platforms – including (but not limited to) ASOS Marketplace, Depop, Amazon
- To liaise with the Marketing team on key items and content
3.Personal/professional responsibilities and accountability
- To maintain knowledge of legal requirements.
- To maintain and develop knowledge of the collectors’ market as it applies to the role.
- To take part in appropriate aspects of training, both internally and externally; and to attend statutory training as directed.
- To abide by organisational policies and procedures.
As a valued member of our team, raising vital income for our group of hospices, you can expect the following benefits:
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) (Including Bank Holidays)
- Our Shop Managers are awarded up to 10% performance-based annual bonus
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)