Full Time or Part Time
Based at Fair Havens In-Patient Unit
Dec 21, 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary team based at Fair Havens Hospice In-patient unit. Supporting patients and families who are affected by life limiting illness, our unit creates a friendly environment to facilitate choice in care and decision making.
If you have an interest in palliative care, excellent clinical and communication skills, combined with compassion and a commitment to make a difference then we would like to hear from you.
New Fair Havens Hospice
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join us as we begin to build our new hospice. It will incorporate 16 in-patient bedrooms, increase Day Hospice services, additional family support and beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds. Currently in the construction stage in Southend it will bring together a range of specialist services to support people through the journey of their illness, and as the end of their life approaches.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox retailer discount scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)