Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
Salary from £28,000 to £32,000
Based in Witham working across Essex in the community
May 6, 2019
Join our multidisciplinary team and you will be providing social support to patients, children, families and carers who are under the care of Havens Hospices.
You will need to be HCPC registered and have experience in a social care/healthcare environment, excellent communication skills, a passion for palliative care, a can do attitude and a desire to make a real difference to the lives of patients and their families.
This role will enable you to expand your knowledge and skills. In return for your expertise and passion, you’ll receive 5 weeks annual leave, extensive training and we will also contribute to the NHS pension scheme for continuing members. Most of all, by joining our team, you’ll be ‘Making every day count’ for the patients, and families we care for.
A full UK driving license and your own vehicle is essential as you will be expected to work across Essex, meeting the needs of our patients, and families we care for.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)