rotational staff nurse
Salary Band 5 – Full Time
May 10, 2019
An exciting opportunity to enhance your career, working across Havens Hospices multi-disciplinary teams. Suitable for newly qualified and experienced nurses, you will be committed to professional development and want to make a real difference.
- Rotating on a three monthly basis between Fair Havens In-Patient Unit, Hospice at Home (Community), Day Hospice and The J’s
- Assessing the needs of patients, implementing and evaluating care
- Ensuring holistic care is provided to both patients and families
- Enhancing independence, quality of life and support provision with a variety of therapies, practical and emotional support to patients
- Ensuring the highest possible standards of specialist and supportive palliative nursing care are delivered to patients, responding to changing circumstances and demands.
You will have an interest in palliative care, excellent clinical and communication skills, compassion and commitment to make a difference. To find out more about the organisation or position, email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Fair Havens Hospice
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join us as we begin to build our new hospice. It will incorporate 16 in-patient bedrooms, increase Day Hospice services, additional family support and beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds. Currently in the construction stage in Southend it will bring together a range of specialist services to support people through the journey of their illness, and as the end of their life approaches.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)