registered nurse hospice at home
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Based in the Community
Oct 13, 2019
Are you a qualified nurse seeking job satisfaction? We’re recruiting nurses to join our friendly well established Hospice at Home team. We deliver the highest standard of palliative care for patients in their own home. If you’re passionate about providing patient-centred holistic care and want to be a part of our supportive, dedicated and professional team, why not consider a career with us.
Join our multidisciplinary Community Team and help us to provide the best standard of palliative nursing care and support to patients and families. We’re looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, a passion for palliative care, a can do attitude and a desire to make a real difference to the lives of patients and their families. Community and palliative care experience preferable.
This role will enable you to expand your knowledge and skills. In return for your expertise and passion, you’ll receive 5 weeks annual leave, extensive training and we will also contribute to the NHS Pension scheme for continuing members. Most of all, by joining our team, you’ll be ‘Making every day count’ for the patients, and families we care for.
The hours will include evenings and weekends. A full UK driving license and your own vehicle is essential.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)