Full Time - 37.5 hours (12 Months contract)
Little Havens Hospice
Aug 15, 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time play specialist to join our team at Little Havens. You will be using your knowledge and skills in child development to provide appropriate play and recreational activities, using your specialist skills in planning play therapy.
In order to fulfill this role, you are required to hold a level 3 diploma in a relevant field, have experience working with children and families and experience of planning and evaluating play sessions.
Forget your preconceptions of working in a Children’s Hospice - This role is very different to other care jobs. We’re the only Children’s Hospice that covers the whole of Essex and are dedicated to looking after young people with life limiting conditions. We focus on the individual needs of the children we care for and their families.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox retailer discount scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)