Full or Part Time
Salary Band 5
Jul 24, 2019
We're looking for Nurses with excellent clinical skills to take our service forward to meet the increasing needs of the children we care for.
You will have experience in one or more of the following:
• Nursing Children
• Caring for young adults at transition stage
• Palliative care
• Care of people with complex needs
• Care of children and young adults with learning disabilities
Forget your preconceptions of working in a Children’s Hospice - This role is very different to other children’s nurse jobs. We’re the only Children’s Hospice that covers the whole of Essex and are dedicated to looking after young people with life threatened and life limited conditions. We focus on the individual needs of the children we care for and their families.
Join our multidisciplinary team and you will discover this is a unique opportunity to provide high-quality specialist palliative care, symptom management, end-of-life care, respite and bereavement support.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox retailer discount scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)