Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Fair Havens Hospice
Sep 20, 2019
Havens Hospices delivers a range of services to people with life limiting conditions requiring palliative care. We provide high-quality symptom management, psychological support, end-of-life and respite care.
We are currently looking for staff to join our multidisciplinary in-patient team at Fair Havens. If you have an interest in palliative care, and the ability to enhance patient experience, we would like to hear from you.
In Hospice Care we have one chance to get it right and help make every day count for our patients and their families. This requires Nursing Assistants with a commitment to patient experience, and the ability to work flexibly, enhancing the patient journey.
New Fair Havens Hospice
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join us as we begin to build our new hospice. It will incorporate 16 in-patient bedrooms, increase Day Hospice services, additional family support and beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds. Currently in the construction stage in Southend it will bring together a range of specialist services to support people through the journey of their illness, and as the end of their life approaches.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)