j’s community healthcare assistant
Part Time – 22.5 hours per week
Sep 19, 2019
We are looking to recruit two enthusiastic and motivated Healthcare Assistant to work within the South Essex Team in the community hospice. You will be supporting young adults with complex physical and learning needs in their own homes and their community. You will work closely with the nurses and wellbeing team to ensure the young adults’ needs are met within their plan of care. Elements of the role will include delivering care independently in patients’ homes such as administering prescribed medications.
You will have a passion for young adult palliative care and be keen to develop skills in community, young adult and learning disability care. You will need to be a flexible team member, have excellent communication and the ability to work autonomously. You will hold an NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care, have a full driving license and be a car owner.
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including bank holidays)
- Perkbox retailer discount scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)
Interested in this role or know someone who may be?
Please email your CV to email@example.com