hospice at home nursing assistant
Full and part time hours available
Based in the Community
Apr 22, 2019
In Hospice Care we have one chance to get it right and help make every day count for our patients and their families. This requires Nursing Assistants with a commitment to patient experience, and the ability to work flexibly, enhancing the patient journey.
Due to further development in our Hospice at Home service, we are looking to expand our existing team of Nursing Assistants to work in the Rochford, Southend and Castle Point areas.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)