hospice at home nursing assistant
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week Night Shifts
Based in the Community
Jun 30, 2019
Join our multidisciplinary Hospice at Home Team and help us to provide the best standard of palliative care and support to patients and families. We’re looking for candidates with a passion for palliative care, a can do attitude and a desire to make a real difference to the lives of patients and their families. You will need to be an experienced individual with excellent communication skills.
This role will enable you to expand your knowledge and skills. In return for your expertise and passion, you’ll receive 5 weeks annual leave, extensive training and we will also contribute to the NHS Pension scheme for continuing members, and most of all, by joining our team, you’ll be ‘Making every day count’ for the patients, and families we care for.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)
The hours will be working nights, including weekends. A full UK driving license and your own vehicle is essential.