family support worker
Part Time - 22.5 hours a week
The J’s Hospice
Jun 19, 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual, to support patients and families who are affected by life limiting illness.
It is essential to hold a level 2 bereavement qualification and substantial experience in a relevant health care environment. You must have a clear understanding of the holistic needs of patients and families living with life-limiting illness.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will coordinate bereavement support for patients and their families using The J’s care services. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for listening and helping others.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)