cover manager for our shops in basildon, benfleet, canvey and hadleigh
Part Time - 3 days per week (including weekends)
Basildon, Benfleet, Canvey and Hadleigh
Apr 16, 2019
From unearthing hidden gems from donated goods, maximising your income through Gift Aid and crafting eye catching displays, no day will ever be the same.
Our Charity Shops have been moving with the times. Of course, a bargain can still be found and donations welcomed from our neighbours but there is a lot more to them. They are literally the “shop window” for our wonderful charity and are often the first contact people will have with the cause. So it’s vital we create a welcoming and trusting atmosphere in the shops, exactly like our hospices.
Havens Hospices cares for adults and children diagnosed with serious, life-limiting illnesses. We aim to make the journey – and that of their families – as comfortable as possible, creating special memories along the way. Our care is free of charge but that can only continue happening thanks to our special team of traders.
Candidates will have 1 year’s experience in a retail environment and in return for your expertise and passion, you will receive a competitive salary package and most of all, by making the most of every day you work, you’ll be helping us Make Every Day Count for those who need us most.
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (Including Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox staff discount scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Competitive pension schemes
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)