clinical nurse team leader
Full Time – 37.5 hrs per week
The J’s Hospice, Witham
Sep 23, 2019
We're looking for a Clinical Team Leader to lead the J’s Hospice Nursing Team in providing a comprehensive service to patients who are under the care of The J’s Hospice in the community. The role provides clear leadership and direction, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care.
You will have experience in respite and a palliative care environment, be a skilled people manager and possess outstanding clinical expertise. You will have a passion for palliative care and be looking for an opportunity to make a real difference.
The patients we care for have been diagnosed with a life limiting illness and we are seeking a highly motivated practitioner who understands our ethos. You will need a flexible approach and strong communication skills to ensure you deliver the best possible experience for our patients, families and carers.
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata) rising to 38 days with length of service (including bank holidays)
- Perkbox staff discount scheme
- NHS Pension for continuing member
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly)