How can you help secure the future of Fair Havens Hospice?
However you'd like to fundraise and support the new hospice, there's something just right for you. From spreading the word and talking to your friends and family about the need for a new adult hospice in the community to fundraising and raising money towards the build.
Below are some ideas to get you started.
What will your pledge be?
- Set up a regular Direct Debit (include Gift Aid to increase your donation)
- Organise a fundraising dinner at your favourite restaurant
- Ask friends and family for donations instead of Birthday or Christmas presents
- Set yourself a personal challenge and get sponsored to complete it
- Arrange to talk at your local church or group and hold a collection afterwards
- Sell some of your unwanted items from home and donate the proceeds
- Drop a bag of your unwanted clothes to one of our shops
- Volunteer in a different area of the charity
- Give up something like your takeaway coffee and hand over the cost to the charity