can you ‘shiver your fundraising timbers’ for little havens hospice and be the pirate you’ve always wanted to be!
Your fundraising is important to ensure we can continue ‘Making every day count’ for seriously ill babies, children, teenagers and their families in Essex.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- The Jolly Roger Raffle: Click here to request a raffle pack, you could raffle off various pirate themed items as your treasure!
- Aye! Be a pirate for the day: Hold a dress up day at your school, work, group or club and ask for donations to Little Havens Hospice
- Sea Shanty sing-a-long: Host a singing session in the evening or during your lunch break, ask for donation to Little Havens Hospice.
- Davy Jones’ Quiz: Download our free quiz, click here for our Davy Jones Quiz Adults 2017 or here for our Davy Jones Quiz Kids 2017. It’s perfect during an office lunch break or with your group or club. Simply ask for a donation for taking part.
- Did you know it’s ‘Talk like a Pirate Day’ on 19th September 2017 – the perfect day for pirate fundraising!
- Click here to download your free Havens Pirate Hat!
Whatever you decide to do, let us know by emailing our Fundraising team
or calling Carly on 01702 220305.