You can be sponsored to do pretty much anything, from taking part in one of our events or challenges, to sitting in a bath of baked beans or cutting off your hair.
If you’ll be asking family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you we can provide you with copies of our sponsorship form by calling 01702 220305
By asking someone to 'Gift Aid' their donation, you could be raising an additional 25p for every £1 donated for Havens Hospices at no extra cost to you or the charity.
We can collect Gift Aid if:
- The sponsor is a UK tax payer
- The sponsor has given their full name and home address, including postcode.
- The sponsor is doing so individually and not as a couple.
- If a family or couple want to sponsor you, ask them to do it separately and split their donation.
- You have clearly completed your full contact and event details on the sponsor form.
- You are using one of our official sponsor forms.
Whatever you decide to do please let us know about it by filling in our form
We’d also recommend setting up a JustGiving page
so that people can make donations online, on their mobiles or by text.
Simply click 'Start Fundraising' and search for either Havens Hospices or Little Havens depending on who you're fundraising for.
It's a simple, step by step process, but if you run into any difficulty then please give us a call on 01702 220305
or email our fundraising team
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Don't forget to fill out your Just Giving Page with as much information as possible and set yourself a target to reach. If people can see exactly what you're doing and why they'll be more inclined to support you.