Whether you’re a trust, grant-making foundation or individual, by making a donation to Havens Hospices you’ll be helping to continue ‘Making every day count’ for our patients, children and their families.
The generous support we receive from individuals help us continue caring at Fair Havens Hospice and Little Havens Hospice. They have a significant impact, directly making a difference to the lives of the life-limited babies, children, teenagers, adults and their families we care for.
It is important to us that we work with our Major Donors to build a long term, mutually beneficial relationship.
As a Major Donor you could expect:
- Regular updates on the impact of your donations
- Support in identifying areas of need within Havens Hospices, with which you as a Major Donor connect the most
- Bespoke opportunities to visit Havens Hospices and your chosen area of support
- An invitation to attend our exclusive dinners and our Annual Ball to meet with other Major Donors and Havens Hospices Executive Team and Trustees
- Support and guidance from the Havens Hospices Major Donor team to help shape your relationship with the charity.
individual donor clubs
Havens Hospices has two Major Donor Clubs, one of which is in the Southend area and one in mid-Essex. Through these Clubs, donors can get to know the work of the hospices, as well as supporting the charity on a regular basis.
- The membership package includes two dinners a year either locally, in London or surrounding areas. These are free of charge. In the past we have had a private visit to The Tower of London with dinner followed by the Ceremony of the Keys. We have also had a private tour of Christies Auction house followed by dinner. We try to also visit local restaurants, especially those who support the hospices.
- You will receive regular updates about the hospices and be invited to our other special events such as the Ball and Ladies Lunches, which are closed events to members only.
The cost of joining this exclusive club is £1,001 per couple but tax relief can be claimed on this amount which could equate to paying only £600 with the charity receiving the Gift Aid.
If you would like to join other like-minded people supporting their local hospices, have enjoyable evenings with good food, then the Major Donor Club could be for you.
For more information please contact Louise Gloyne by email or calling 01702 220313.