The Learning and Development team at Havens Hospices offers learning and development through specialised courses and seminars relating to palliative care.
We arrange a number of training opportunities suitable for:
- Primary, Junior and Senior School Teachers and Support Workers
- Interested professionals and those who support bereaved children
- General Practitioners and other Doctors involved in Palliative Care
- District Teams, Hospital Nursing Teams including Palliative Care Specialists, Nursing Staff working within a Hospice or Nurses working within Paediatric or Nursing Homes
- Community Palliative Care Teams
We provide a number of courses externally and we do consider holding this training off site in order to suit your requirements.
Our highly trained facilitators will be more than happy to work alongside you or your staff in order to tailor the training requirements you are looking for.
If you would like a copy of our latest course calendar, please email David or call 01702 426246.
4th - 5th April - Children and Grief
18th May - Complementary Therapy in Palliative Care
19th July / 11th October - Teens Dealing with Grief
28th February - 11th April - Bereavement and Loss
22nd March - Exploring Spirituality
20th Jul / 8th Aug / 29th Aug / 19th Sept / 10th Oct - Bereavement and Loss
3rd - 4th October - Children and Grief