about little havens hospice
The Little Havens Care Team will endeavour to work in partnership with families, encouraging them to guide us in routines of care for the child.
We work closely with all healthcare professionals involved with each child to ensure they receive the highest standard of care.
The Little Havens Care Team is multi-disciplinary, comprising of:
- Medical staff (on call 24/7)
- Bereavement and Family Care Support
- Spiritual Support and Chaplaincy
- Learning Support Assistant
Our In Patient Unit is a welcoming environment where we aim to mirror the child’s care as closely as it is provided at home.
The facilities includes:
- Eight single children’s bedrooms, all with hoist facilities (two with en-suite disabled facilities)
- Accommodation for up to eight families
- Hydrotherapy and spa pool
- Multi-sensory room
- Computer room
- Music room
- Teenage lounge
- Chapel (for all faiths)
- Gardens including sensory areas
- Play areas (including soft play and messy play)
- Bereavement suite
- Transport for activities
To arrange a visit to Little Havens Hospice please call the Care Team on 01702 552200.